A Place Where Learning is Relevant and Hands-On!
Rocky View Schools offers a full range of core studies tailored to meet the needs of our students. We focus on building upon children's strengths in an inclusive, inquiry-based, language and literacy rich environment. In RVS, learning is hands on. It is connected to the real world. It ensures students...
- Explore difficult, real-life questions and receive, interact with, and create knowledge.
- Learn about themselves as learners.
- Have choice and more input into designing their own learning experience.
- Can access a rich blend of collaborative learning tools from face-to-face to online.
- Are clear about what is expected of them.
- Receive prompt and regular feedback.
- Learn to assess their own learning.
- Work with the teacher to modify their learning based on assessment.