RVS Study Permit

Study Permit

If you want to study in Canada, you need to obtain a study permit.

RVS will issue a "Letter of Acceptance" for this purpose upon receipt of the application form, application fee, all required supporting documentation and full tuition.

When an international student arrives in Canada for the first time or renews their study permit, they must provide the school with a copy of the new valid study permit.

To apply for an international student's initial study permit from outside of Canada, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp

Current students already studying in RVS can get more current information about renewing their study permit by visiting http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-extend.asp.  If you are planning to extend your study permit with us, please contact the RVS International Education office before May 31.  The International Office will need to collect tuition and health insurance fees before a letter of acceptance is issued.

Please note that your letter of acceptance will indicate the length of study you pay for and you will need to ensure your study permit is valid.

Document Actions