Staff - Login Required
To access the contents of the staff folder and viewlets, staff is asked to log-in above on the right side of the screen.
Staff and Curriculum News
- Calgary Youth Science Fair Registration - Closing soon!
- To be held at the Olympic Oval April 19-22, 2017. Registration closes Oct. 31, 2016
- ASBA Communications Now Sept 2016 Issue
- Back-to-school safety communications, Understanding copyright rules, Communication and Messaging to Schools, effective Planning and Upcoming Events
- Kids Write 4 Kids
- Grade 4-8 Nationwide Creative Writing Challenge designed for aspiring authors where proceeds can benefit their school. The selected story will be published both in print and digitally for the world to read. Visit the brochure attached for more information. Challenge Deadline is March 31, 2017
- Grade 2 Classroom Visit - AINA
- In conjunction with the Grade 2 Alberta Education Curriculum If you are interested in having a Research Associate visit your class to discuss life in the Arctic and the Arctic Institute of North America, please fill out the form below and we will respond to your request.
- FSL/FI Bursary
- All teachers of French-As-A-Second Language or French Immersion are eligible to apply for a bursary of up to $2200/year through the provincial government. The funds can be used for course work or conferences specific to French.The turn-around for notification on the success of the application is eight weeks, according to the documents.
- Calgary Opera - Let the Opera Come To You!
- The Calgary Opera is proud to announce that they are accepting applications for their unique and exciting Let’s Create an Opera program. Calgary Opera would love to come to your school and bring a year filled with creative inspiration, music and community building! As well students have the opportunity to attend productions at a discounted rate.
- Access 4All Educational Opportunities
- To celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday and the 30th anniversary of the Rick Hansen Man in Motion World Tour, the Rick Hansen Foundation is launching an Access4All Canada 150 Signature Initiative to inspire and empower youth and community leaders across the country to create a more inclusive and accessible Canada. Applications for grants will be approved on a first come, first served rolling basis with a final application deadline of March 31, 2017.
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame Education Programs
- Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame Education Programs offer students the opportunity to experience the museum’s galleries, try interactive activities, and watch the inspiring “Canada’s Greatest Sport Moments” film. Canadian Tire has provided funding for any schools beyond the city limits to receive free transportation to visit before the end of 2016. Click the link for more information.
- Study and Go Abroad Fair
- International University and Student Expo - September 27, 2016 BMO Centre, Calgary
- PL eBooks for RVS Teachers
- Click here to access over 100 FREE current professional online resources.
- Brain Waves Interactive Programs
- Brain Waves is a free, informative and fun half-day neuroscience presentation for students in grades 4 to 6. They also offer free downloadable brain injury prevention resources available free to download.