Staff - Login Required
To access the contents of the staff folder and viewlets, staff is asked to log-in above on the right side of the screen.
Staff and Curriculum News
- IACAPAP16: Volunteers
- Volunteers are needed for this Sept. 18 Conference on Promoting Resiliency and Positive Mental Health
- Study and Go Abroad Fair
- International University and Student Expo - September 27, 2016 BMO Centre, Calgary
- 2016 Summer Band Program
- The Chinook Learning Services Summer Band Programs are fun-filled and designed to challenge students from Grade 5 to adult. Whether you are a beginner or at an advanced level, you will develop your musical talents. Our students are taught by outstanding professional musicians who bring their passion and enthusiasm, along with their teaching and performing experience. Registration link is tinyurl.com/SummerBand2016
- PL eBooks for RVS Teachers
- Click here to access over 100 FREE current professional online resources.
- Canadian Tire Schools 2016
- Could your students use help getting to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame programs?
- Brain Waves Interactive Programs
- Brain Waves is a free, informative and fun half-day neuroscience presentation for students in grades 4 to 6. They also offer free downloadable brain injury prevention resources available free to download.