Unfortunately RVS is not accepting students into the International Education Program for the 2023/24 school year due to a lack of classroom space.
How to Apply to Attend a School in RVS
Space is limited so students are encouraged to apply early to help ensure their choice of school and community. The following steps will guide you through the application process:
- Complete the RVS International Student Application. In addition to submitting a completed application form, applicants will need to provide several other pieces of documentation.
- Study Permit Application: to study in Canada, students need to apply for a study permit from their country.
- Medical Insurance: all international students are required to pay for medical coverage as a condition of their acceptance into RVS International Student Program.
- Student Fees: Please review the overview of student fees, and the circumstances that they are applicable.
- School Selection: International students can choose to live and study in either an urban or rural environment. Students attending RVS may live in various communities including Airdrie, Chestermere, Cochrane and Springbank.
Other forms you may need:
Submit your Application
Applications can be submitted in person, mail or via email:
Rocky View Schools, International Education Program
2651 Chinook Winds Drive SW
Airdrie, Alberta Canada T4B 0B4